Green Bay Trick-or-Treating Hours 2013
Your kids have probably been planning it for quite some time now – the perfect Halloween costume. It’s an exciting time for children – and most adults as well. So you want to make sure that you don’t miss the all-important Trick-or-Treating festivities. The Green Bay Trick-or-Treating 2013 hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 31.
We don’t know how you feel, but we think there’s something special about having Trick-or-Treating on the actual date of Halloween. It just feels more “official.” The spooky atmosphere that surrounds Halloween is alive and well on the 31st. And now that you know the date and times, you are probably pretty charged up. But you shouldn’t forget about safety in all this excitement. As your friends here at Broadway Automotive, we are providing a few Halloween safety tips to assure that you have not only a good time, but a safe time this year.
The Green Bay Trick-or-Treating hours for 2013 might fall mostly during daylight. But, you should still be cautious when going out.
- Always make sure the costume selected is the right size for the person wearing it. This will help prevent tripping and falling on what could be a busy roadway.
- Costumers should be flame resistant, as to not accidentally start on fire when near an open flame such as a jack-o-lantern.
- Parents should put reflective tape on their children’s costume to assure that they can be seen in the early evening hours.
- When not with an adult and over the age of 12, children should always travel in groups.
- Always stick to the sidewalk when walking and make sure to in fact walk, not run.
By following a few simple tips, you can make sure that this Halloween is a memorable one. Have fun out there and be safe!